Thursday, August 18, 2005

新城容我信爱一唱倾情音乐会




I got the the concert cd of 张信哲&容祖儿 that was held in Hong Kong just few months ago. Its only avaliable in Hong Kong. THANX to Shane who got it for me.

A very BIG THANKS, Shane. Really enjoyed the cd, esp. when 张信哲 is one of my favourite singers. Really brought the memories when i watched his live performance twice last year. One is his concert with 伍思凯 and other is his live performance at taipei which I happen to be there at that time.

Beside the cd, the things that u got for me was a surprise to me. Haha...esp the panda hp holder...very cute

Recently I also bought 林志炫 2 albums taht i din get last time. He's also someone that I really like besides 张信哲 for his vocals power. One album is 《至情志炫》 and the other is 《单身情歌 (超炫精选)》. Really very good, like his singing. Good...esp his live performance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home