Thursday, December 29, 2005

reflections on 2005

got tagged by Christopher ... so here u r...

4 Things You were Happy with This Year.
1. My loved ones are safe and sound.
2. Fostering new friendships, maintaining and having closer relationships with my friends (sneakies, folly, kevin,...)
3. Able to maintain my fitness (gym) regime (hmmm...at least tried)
4. Starting on my driving course

4 Things You Weren't Happy with This Year.
1. Being indecisive at times
2. Not putting enough efforts to my studies.
3. Being too tolerant
4. Getting angry with myself sometimes.

4 Things You Regret Doing/Making/Acting on This Year.
1. Hiding my feelings??? (actually i do if u all dun realise)
2. Not able to patch up with fluffy (TK)..(more like din really make an effort, and also dunnoe wat was the problem behind)
3. Being "overly" concerned with friends rather than myself
4. Not able to pick up wat i wanna to learn...(guess only a few of u knows)

Lastly,4 Things You Hope For/Turns Out Better for NEXT Year.
1. Getting a satisfying job when graduated
2. Fostering closer friendships and making more friends.
3. Able to complete my driving course
4. My loved ones remain safe & sound in 2006

and the 4 people I tag are...
1. Sneakies with blogs
2. ZJ @ folly
3. Htin
4. Benny

1 Comments:

Blogger moebius said...

Very interesting (*twindling my overgrown moustache*) and revealing.

Things You were Happy with:
2. Yes, must keep fostering, ok.
4. good luck on your driving test. cannot kan-cheong.

Things You werent Happy with:
3. ?
4. ???

Things you Regret:
2. hmmm.... i have no idea how to help too
3. is that true?
4. no idea what u r talking abt

Anyway, take care and have a great 2006

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home