Friday, April 28, 2006

crit over...WOHA?hmmm...

finally crit is over...was quite kan cheong b4 the crit...then the whole crit was quite alrite...just that after i present my initial concept n stuff proceed on to my building...to explain the circulation stuff...the crit panel (tse n chan) got confused cos everything is skew and slanted...then i have to quickly bring them to my model then start to take the mass part by part to show the ramp n stuff...and then also with the help of my 3d walkthrough then finally
see"light"...haha

some of the "funny/weird" comment... mrs chan: " yaya that FUTURE architecture" (cos i actually classified my program to past, present & future for my arrangement of my programs...as i was also referring to the geo-strata where the oldest bedrock n located deep below...)...mrs tse:"...so the visitors can go down to the VOID...wat if they fall off the cliff?...does the VOID space needs maintainance?" (the VOID...its a gorge that i create on the site) and some weird things that say...haha...

well at least the crit was not hat bad when ong din sabo my crit...but did help abit...and after the crit mrs tse actually say "very good, yuzhou"...was quite surprised...and then she called me today to recommended me to work in WOHA...think i will go send email to probably test my market rate? ahah...

now got to wait for the external crit...think its kerry hill and tan kay ngee for the local...bryan lawson n another one (can't remember the name) from UK...next week...during the elections period i guess (if there isn't any changes)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home