Wednesday, June 21, 2006

past 2 days

haiz...have been quite sick past 2 days...kena sore eye again...ya...my left eye again...then headache...uclers...sore throat...must be all the "heatiness" accumulated from the ROC ICT...all the 香鸡排 and roadside stalls...anyway got well liaoz...abit of sore thoart left...haha

finally got my seat number for my commencement ceremony (which is convocation for NUS) finally i graduate from architecture...hmmm really it was my dream to b an architect...and finally i'm a step nearer to accomplish it...
hehe...yeapz wats below is my seat number & my commencment date...whoever wanna take pic with me...remember the date & time...muahaha

Ceremony and Seat Number - Year 2006
Name : LI YU ZHOU
Student Number : HT055662A
Degree : MASTER OF ARCHITECTURE
Venue : University Cultural Centre
Ceremony Date : Thursday, 06 July 2006 (Morning Session)
Row and Seat Number : Q19
Admission begins at 10:15 AM
Graduates are to be seated by 10:50 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home