Thursday, July 27, 2006

my masterplanning team in RSP



from left:

weoi ming...(leaving this coming monday...haha...a very "jian" guy)

kahlil...(my collegue that sits next to me...just got engaged...and going to be my partner in crime for the sichuan masterplan project)

wynn..(our vietnamese...and recently got his Ph.D from NUS...our Dr.Wynn)

khai...(our 6 days part timer...currently a final year student at yale...moved on to scda for his holiday job)

lawerence...(the pitiful guy among the roses b4 me and kahlil came in...)

me...

wang yan...(our china super woman in the office..even mr liu ask me not to bully her)

maria...(going to get married in taiwan soon...indo chinese...hehe...my "upperstudy" for the sichuan project)

joyce...(our petite team l;eader with a cute baby son)

ellen...(mr liu p.a.)

laypeng...(our kai xin guo in our team)

cheeli...(my nus senior...getting married soon)

jun...(going to "aki" hell this august )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home