Friday, October 06, 2006

happenings in the past weeks

finally completed my 3ds max 8 basic training course today...have been a long 2 weeks...but life has been good...cos can "escape" from office work...having the course on alternate days is quite good at least u won't be detached from you work...get to follow on ur own project...the course has been very basic so its name "basic trainign"...learnt how to model 3d objects do some simple animation, rendering and stuff...quite amazed by the rendering power of 3ds max..and the freeform capabilty it has...(maybe i'm "山龟") cos in sch i uses other 3d programs more for architecture works like revit and sketch up...haha when i went back office...joyce, my team leader say..."so u now expert in 3d modelling le hor...must put u to a test"...opps...

one of the rendered image i did (the furniture are modelled by me)


me still considering whether to go for the frank gehry talk or not on the 16th oct monday...cost $50 leh...hmmm then some of my frens not going...hmm shld i?

oh ya and the musical is coming to s'pore next year late march...suppose to watch with my sis...but then her frens jio her...so...will be watching with my good fren, jason and still waiting for my very good fren, ben ben to see whether he can make it or not...cos he's on course, in case its time for his exams...=)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home