Sunday, May 25, 2008

dinner week

was quite caught up with a few dinners the past week, namely the SIA annual dinner and also my team dinner

went to the SIA dinner at suntec on wed...my coy got 2 tables...and so got free dinner there...hmm was approach by a 'head hunter" company rep...had a small chat...then saw my thesis tutor, ong tze boon...hehe was surprised he still remembered me n said he got read my blog...(hmmm...hehe was a delight to hear that...well well please comment on any entry if u like...but basically nothing really interesting in the blog though...and dun forget me)...yeap n my company got the building of the year award for the LaSalle Art School...=)














the next day, thurs night...we had our team dinner at Jumbo @ Dempsey ... was in conjunction for the korean exchange student farewell dinner too...she's returning back the end of this month...yummy crabs...though i ate a bit only...haha...cos lazy to de-shell the crab...then we had ben&jerry's ice-cream...then we walk down to re dot brewery for some beer...haven't really chill out with my colleagues like this for like the whole long night...haha...















and then had the usual friday (billy bombers) & sat (thai express) dinner...c",)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

finally updated ur blog haha...
design of the year! wow.... u designed that school? :D

2:55 AM  
Blogger pluie_rain_雨 said...

no lar...not my design lar...
the architecture was already in place 2-3 years ago lor...when i was still in school...haha

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home