Tuesday, January 06, 2009

2009

Hi everyone, wishing you guys a happy new year!!!

2008 has past and 2009 has sneaked in.

Year of 2008 has past by quite quickly. It has been quite a fulfilling year be it work or life. Ah i guess things have moved quite smoothly on my side, and I'm satisfied with the year of 2008. The wide range of projects that I handled at work from master plan in middle east (with many probs, din take off yet...ha) to the recent tender project (still not announced results so secret) haha...has been interesting. Other things like the mini promotion at work or forging new friendships or travelling has made my 2008 great, not forgetting the support form my family, friendship and comrades at work, c",).

Lets hope the 2009 will be as fulfilling and having new experiences in life.

All the best to all my friends in the Year of 2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home