Wednesday, January 11, 2006

dragonboat???

few days ago, my very good friend BEN ask me whether i wanna join in his dragpnboat team as they r now recruiting people...
as i'm a non-swimmer...din have the confident to try it out...but ben says dun have to be a swimmer and anyway he's there to save me if anything happens...
it would be great to engage in a new sport with the company of a very good friend...but then it requires certain amount of committement (dun wanna to disappoint him if i drop out halfway...haha) and also might take up some of my time esp. during competition periods...and now is my final sem n hope to be able to spend more time on my thesis...
hmmm...should i take it up or...should i wait till my thesis is over @ i graduate...
i still got to think it over...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take it up!!! I mean at least give it a try ... I would if I were you ... Actually, if I am not busy with MOCC, I would definitely try to ... And remember to get a nice/cute paddle!!!
PS: Won't be able to make it for tis year's b'day cele, help me to eat my share of cake/ice-cream hor!!! Hope to catch up with you soon ... Maybe in Feb:)
luff nels

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home