Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING (have no idea wats it abt but chris tagged me so...)

How does the world see me?
勇氣 - 光良

Will I have a happy life?
平常心 - 张惠妹

What do my friends really think of me?
日日夜夜 - 张栋梁

Do people secretly lust after me?
輸了你 贏了世界又如何 - 林志炫

How can I make myself happy?
曹操 - 林俊杰

What should I do with my life?
我要快乐? - 张惠妹

Will I ever have children?
你要的不是我 - 林俊杰

What is some good advice for me?
霍元甲 - 周杰伦

How will I be remembered?
彩虹天堂 - 刘耕宏

What is my signature dancing song?
進退兩難 - 林志炫

What do I think my current theme song is?
海阔天空 - 张惠妹

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
擁抱我 - 光良

What song will play at my funeral?
原来 - 林俊杰

What type of men/women do I like?
只对你说 - 林俊杰

What is my day going to be like?
戀 - 光良

Bloggers to tag this to:
Ben!Junhan!Zhi Jian!Ee Meng!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home