Monday, September 18, 2006

some ramblings abt office

received a "red bomb" from my collegue recently...haha my 1st wedding dinner not long after i start work..congrats to cheeli & her hubby...the dinner will be on 9th oct at grand copthorne waterfront hotel, which means there be a little burn in my pocket liaoz...oppsy

will be attending a 3D-studio max software course next week for a few days, 25, 27, 29 sept & 2, 4 oct at 9 Lim Teck Kim Road, #01-03 Singapore Technologies Building. excited to learn a new software but then the more u learn at work, the more work & responsibility will come ur way...haha but that shld be good jsut that will be more work and more tired...

have been surviving fine in the new working environment =) quite enjoy the place with friendly fellow team collegues...=)...though still trying to accustom myself in handling the panzhihua project all by myself =/

haha btw someone commended that my chinese very good...haha somemore its from a chinese from china...wang yan...the "superwoman" that mr liu ask us not to bully...hehe...she really knows wats mr liu preferences are in work...she say finally mr liu can find someone thats able to read his chinese handwriting...hmmm dunnoe wat it means...har...somemore she ask me my alma mater primary & secondary school, think she is sourcing schools for her daughter bah...saw her once in office when we were working on sunday...quite cute n smart...=)

ah enuf rambling about my office stuff...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home