Tuesday, May 16, 2006

repaired internet & rejected WOHA's offer

finally my internet connection is back to normal...my internet for the past few days have been cranky...dc quite often and take quite long to get reconnected...called singnet (my isp provider) for help...then realised it the phone line fault...it was the same as the last time too...the line that connects the mian to the outlet...its actually rusted...whoa...guess its the same part where its was repaired last time...guess may have to change a new telephone wire liaoz...in case it happens again...got to get singtel to do it...

also...WOHA called me back to check wat was my reply...cos i said i will consider...then i rejected them...cos i think its more appropriate to "fulfil" the obligations of me signing the employment letter with rsp...anyway gogin to meet ong tze boon this wed...another job offer at ong & ong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home